1. The competition is open to all researchers and students to take part in I-RIA as participants.
2. The maximum number of participants for each member of the group is seven (7) people.
3. The name listed in the certificate is based on the spelling and order during the online registration.
4. An invention/innovation must be new or improved. Any invention/innovation that has been contested and won any previous award must have some modifications made to the invention/innovation.
5. An invention/ innovation may be presented in the form of pro-series or commercial sample, an article was released, prototypes, models, plans, drawings, images and text.
6. Researchers can register only one (1) category of the competition only to one invention / innovation.
7. The entry fee is RM250 (Ringgit Malaysia: Two Hundred and Fifty Only) for Polytechnic/Community Colleges/universities/colleges/institute/ILP/Giat Mara/Vocational College/Agencies Public/Private and others, RM300 ( Ringgit Malaysia: Three Hundred Only) for Industry, RM80 (Ringgit Malaysia: Eighty Only) for primary school and RM100 (Ringgit Malaysia: One Hundred Only) for Secondary school . Fees are not refundable if a participant withdraws from the competition.
8. After the registration is approved researchers are not allowed to make any changes to the name of the group, title and category of the competition.
9. Security services will operate during the exhibition period. However, the secretariat is not responsible for loss, theft, damage caused by fire or other causes during the exhibition or during the trip.
10. The decision of the panel is final. Any complaints will not be entertained.
11. Each participant will be given ONE (1) Certificate of Participation and ONE (1) Certificates and Medals Medals (if applicable). Adding a certificate will be charged RM15 and RM50 for Medal.